Avid Life Media Inc. is a leading social entertainment company that operates some of the most vibrant social networking and dating communities on the web. We currently have online presence in 17 countries located around the world in a variety of languages, with aggressive plans to continue to expand the businesses. To support our continued compound annual growth and global expansion, we are looking for entrepreneurial, strategic and results oriented team members.
Our offices are conveniently located on the Yonge subway line at Yonge & Eglinton. We are currentlylooking for great people to fill key positions within the organization. If you feel you have the required skills and experience to be successful in the below position, we would love to hear from you!
We have an exciting new opportunity for an SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING MANAGER to oversee our paid search campaigns for Avid's entire portfolio of successful niche dating sites.
- Provide direction & oversight in a relationship with third-party agency contracted to build campaigns and do bid management
- Collaborate with agency to optimize keywords, bids & account structure for performance
- Work closely with the internal Marketing team to brainstorm ideas for new search campaigns and support marketing/PR efforts with SEM
- Research trends in search behavior to discover and test new opportunities
- Refine existing ad copy
- Coordinate translations with international Country Managers
- Monitor financial performance to ensure revenue and profitability targets are achieved on an ongoing basis
- Provide weekly reporting on paid search performance to Executive Team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years hands on experience managing SEM campaigns
- Expert knowledge of Google Adwords and MSN/Bing Adcenter
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills to build reports with supporting graphs
- Excellent English oral, written and presentation skills
- Fluency in Italian, Spanish, German or Portuguese is an asset but not required
- Working knowledge with SQL & database reporting and Marin software are also preferred assets.