Search Specialist (SEM, PPC)- Toronto, ON
The Search Manager is responsible for managing the creation, execution and optimization of Paid Search campaigns, and acting as the day to day Search contact to all assigned clients. This individual provides leadership in optimization and tactical Search, works with the Media Director to develop strategic guidance, develops search engine relationships and is regarded by the client as an expert in Paid Search and a trusted advisor on SEM.
He/She serves as a member of the core Critical Mass Media team, which partners with a client or clients in tandem with the Account Management team. The Search Manager is responsible for maintaining client satisfaction in regards to Paid Search goals, communication of those goals and education of future priorities and opportunities.
- Adds a Paid Search perspective to the strategic direction for assigned clients
- Delivers metrics on Key Performance Indicator's for assigned clients
- Creates bid strategy and budgeting rules of engagement for Paid Search
- Primary contact for Search technology and metrics questions for assigned clients
- Defines and implements best practices for Paid Search
- Works with SEO Managers and Search Directors to holistically plan SEM, daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Financial management of search engine relationships
- Utilizes reporting tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics to provide regular metrics results on assigned accounts
- Must have 3+ years in the Search Engine Marketing space
- Demonstrate a sound understating of Paid Search, Web Analytics, SEO and social media
- Familiarity with third party Search technology