EAB Tool Co. (Exchange-A-Blade)
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Then EAB Tool Company is the company for you. We are currently looking for a talented, energetic, detail orientated person that has a positive attitude and a passion and for working and growing with people around them. This bright individual will have experience in working with sales and marketing and has an understanding of launching products to the retail market.
EAB Tool Company (Exchange-A-Blade) has been providing high quality and innovative power tool accessories to the building materials industry, throughout the US and Canada, for the past 39 years. We value ourselves on being a leader in new product development, cutting edge technology and customer service while focusing on environmental sustainability.
Your New Career
In this rewarding career you would be assisting with the sales, marketing and procurement departments to coordinate the company strategies to market. Your focus will be effectively communicating the project details and driving project timelines to the team involved.
Sales/Marketing Support and Administration
- Support senior management and sales/distribution team
- Administer customer and pricing databases
- Plan, carry out and support sales/marketing activities e.g., new product launches, sales promotions and tradeshows.
- Work with management to develop and maintain regular dealer communication blasts for new products and promotions.
- Tradeshow coordination
- Administer and maintain company website and intranet files
- Administer and maintain social media presence
- Work with dealer marketing team to update company messaging on members website
- Coordinate market research, comp shops and SWOT analysis
- Other responsibilities as required by management
- Post-secondary education
- Detail orientated
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and marketing administration support
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Bilingualism a definite asset (French/English)
- The ability to effectively prioritize and multitask to meet timeline requirements
- Website maintenance and social media experience an asset
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
EAB Tool Company is an equal opportunity employer who values each and every individual. If you are looking for a fun and exciting career opportunity, this is it.