AEC International Inc. is a national property tax advisory firm providing assessment and tax management services as well as implementing tax minimization strategies for owners and occupiers of commercial, industrial and multi-residential real property. We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Administrator based in Calgary, Alberta.
The Sales and Marketing Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Support key personnel in prospect identification, research and proposal activities
- Booking sales meetings/ reporting on prospect activities and scheduling of same for key personnel
- Managing timelines and consistency in account management and support in context of client reporting
- Assist in drafting proposals, reporting letters, marketing and sales materials
- Information systems management specifically in the context of ensuring accuracy and inclusion of key dates, required information and ensuing documentation is handled and administered effectively to support needs of sales and marketing activity
- May assist regional sales staff based in remote locations (i.e., not in the central office). Additional responsibilities may include processing expense reports, coordinating the submission of proposals, planning meetings, tracking sales progress, troubleshooting minor technical problems, maintaining department database records, and serving as a liaison between various offices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Three to five years of administrative support experience
- Previous experience in the real estate /realty tax and assessment industry would be considered an asset
- Strong computer and organization skills are required.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated experience in being proactive with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow through and a proven track record of organizing and systematizing dynamic and often complex work environments is crucial to the success of this role
Selected candidates will be required to complete formal testing as it relates to Strength analysis as part of AEC's interview and selection process.