We are looking for an Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, our Account Executives are part of a group of smart and strategic sales people who work with current and potential clients on a daily basis. With accountability for leading business development and working with existing clients to grow their business across a region, this new role has great growth potential and is available in locations across the country.
TeraGo is leading the way in technology solutions that are designed exclusively for business, specifically access, colocation, cloud-based services.
Specifically this individual will work to;
- Uncover new clientele through networking, lead generation, strategic market penetration activities and market evaluation
- Optimize the growth potential of the existing client base to meet sales objectives and targets;
- Partner with Sales Engineers to create and execute tailored solutions to meet client needs
- Collaborate with team members in sales and marketing in the region, and business centers on product pricing, to strategically maximize market growth
- Follow up with existing clients, for ensured service
- Maintain current client relationships and continue to meet their needs and identify opportunities to sell additional capacity or services
TeraGo Networks is leading the industry as an expert in the flow and management of data. Being recognized in the top 100 of Canadian Technological Companies, as well as being named as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People in 2013, and Top SME in Canada, 2015, TeraGo offers opportunity for career growth and advancement, yet has a relaxed working environment that fosters innovation, creativity and team work.
What We Offer: TeraGo Networks encourages a healthy balance between life and work and has designed a compelling and competitive package to meet your needs. This includes:
- A comprehensive benefits package starting day 1
- Generous vacation entitlements
- Flexible work schedules
- A dynamic and fun work environment
- Group RRSP
- Breakfast provided every Friday
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with a corporate discount