Regional Marketing Specialist
Location | Calgary, AB
Start Date | Immediately
The Regional Marketing Specialist reports to the Managing Principal of the Calgary Structural Engineering team and manages the proposal process, assists with business development and general promotions. This contract opportunity may lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Manage proposal process: Identify opportunities, coordinate and/ or approach clients and sub-consultants as required, schedule, write, issue and track
- Assist in developing proposal strategy
- Identify publicity opportunities
- Respond to all public relations inquiries
- Plan, develop and maintain marketing material
- Provide support to the Corporate Marketing team as required
- Superior communication skills with a flair for writing, editing, and proofreading
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and project management skills
- Ability to create synergistic working relationships with all levels of business personnel
- Proven experience developing successful responses to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Strategic, self-motivated professional with the desire to continually learn and grow
- Strong business acumen
- Minimum 8 years of related experience in construction, engineering, architecture or other professional services
- Completion of post-secondary education, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please visit us at www.rjc.ca to apply for this position. We appreciate the interest and efforts of all applicants; however only those short-listed as candidates will be contacted to set up an interview.
*In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, we strongly prefer applications to be submitted electronically via our website. Thank-you for your cooperation.