Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 26,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.8 billion in 2013. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £17.6 billion in 2013.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Reporting to the Senior Regional Marketing Manager, Marketing Food Service, and the successful candidate will provide strategic & operational support to our operating locations in the execution and quality assurance of all marketing programs. A committed marketing professional with a ‘can-do’ attitude that is capable of delivering effective and timely results. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who can add value by anticipating future needs and developing solutions that are in-line with our overall business objectives.
- Assist Operations in the execution and quality assurance of all marketing programs as directed by senior leadership in order to grow like for like sales
- Develop marketing plans aligned to the organizational objectives, client objectives and consumer objectives
- Assist in marketing programs with new sales proposals, rebids and new unit openings
- Compliance to POS and marketing programs and promotions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing execution or Operations within the Food Service or related industries
- Strategic execution of marketing programs experience preferred
- Retail, QSR, field experience an asset
- Strong knowledge of Windows applications, incl. Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to manage a team of Regional Marketing Managers
- Demonstrable effective communication (written/verbal)
- Possess a high level of accountability
- Ability to multi-task, organizes and plans effectively, and works with multiple deadlines.
- Strategy and program planning experience
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow sales within units
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team