Job ID: 2015-9784
Posted End Date: 8/3/2015
Reporting to the Individual Sales Vice-President, you will be responsible for increasing sales and generally growing market share of Canada Life’s range of individual insurance and wealth management products through contact with new and existing distribution partners. Your area of concentration will be investment products. You will be the key sales contact for existing and potential distribution clients in your geographic territory (Edmonton and Northern Alberta).
- Maintaining positive relationships with distribution partners to retain business.
- Acquiring new business through pro-active contact and relationship development.
- Coordinating, planning and delivering sales seminars for distribution partners.
- Assisting in the launch, at the Regional Marketing Centre level, of new products or product enhancements.
- Providing feedback and suggestions on issues related to product design, market trends, competitors and administrative requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Completion of University Degree relating to Business or Commerce; a combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Superior oral communications skills with demonstrated ability to facilitate to an experienced, knowledgeable audience;
- Excellent organization and planning skills;
- General finance and investment knowledge (e.g. finance, economics, stock markets, bond markets);
- Ability to present marketing concepts and solutions to distribution partners;
- Product knowledge of investment products, specifically mutual funds or segregated funds;
- Knowledge of individual life insurance and living benefits considered an asset; proven sales ability with demonstrated results;
- CLU, CH.F.C., CFP designations considered an asset;
- Preference for a minimum of 5 years industry and/or sales experience.
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.