Join the Vision Critical team
A colossal revolution is happening in the way organizations engage with their customers which is pushing market research to become more captivating and Vision Critical is leading the charge. Our team, headed by industry icon Angus Reid, leads the world in interactive research and provides technology and expertise to help companies recruit, engage and learn more about their own customers. Our software allows our Fortune 500 clients to do internet based market research using interactive surveys, photos, videos, audio and 3D simulations. We work with one third of the world’s top 100 brands; our professionals are spread across the globe in Canada, US, Europe, Australia and Hong Kong; and our VC Community Panels product is the most widely adopted community panel platform on the planet.
We take good care of our people and we get recognized for it. Recently Vision Critical was named one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Top Employers for young people, as well as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50. We’re growing fast, developing cutting-edge technology and research techniques that bring clients the insight they need to get inspired, be innovative and make bankable decisions.
We reward self-starters, firecrackers, collaborators and life enthusiasts. We can’t abide stagnancy or bureaucracy. We thrive on change and ambitious goals. Join our team!
Public Relations Manager - New York or Toronto
The Vision Critical marketing group is on a quest and we’re looking for senior level guru to take the initiative to propel our PR strategy and efforts on a global scale. If you place a high value on building global awareness, driving sales and key stakeholder satisfaction, and have a strong background in global Public Relations, then this the perfect role for you.
- Like Walter Cronkite, you are always on the hunt for a great story, and have the innate ability to find the most engaging angles to what appears to be lackluster
- You are hands on, writing attention-grabbing press releases, newsletters and copy
- You are able to see how PR translates into sales and set strategy and plans to make it a reality
- You will be the hub for all media relations, incoming and outward facing
- On a global scale you will seek the best PR Agencies that will make the best partnership with Vision Critical to better enable us to tell our story, including coordinating all PR activities
- Identify strategic speaking engagements and event appearances for key staff
- Minimum 5 years of PR experience in the software industry, market research an asset
- Proven understanding of new world PR including social media platforms
- Strong strategic, creative organizational and personal sales skills
- Global PR experience in both the agency and in-house side
- Stunning writing and communication skills with an eye for the details
- Instinctive reporting skills
- Hands on, strong worth ethic and the polish and drive to call into the likes of Forbes
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with overlapping timelines
- Degree in Journalism or Public Relations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment (and we mean FAST)
- Egoless, fearless, and FUN