Zak Communications is looking for a highly motivated and organized Public Relations Account & Influencer Relations Coordinator to join our passionate team.
This is an entry to intermediate level position in our Toronto office.
Zak Communications is a leading national boutique PR agency with offices in Montreal and Toronto, specializing in the prestige, fashion, beauty and lifestyle sector. We are renowned for our professionalism, results, service and execution of a variety of communications strategies that are creative, impactful and reflective of the industry’s highest standards. Zak Communications offers an exceptional work environment with high potential for growth.
POSITION: ACCOUNT & INFLUENCER RELATIONS COORDINATOR
- Candidate must have completed an internship in PR, preferably in the fashion and beauty sector
- Understanding of the Canadian media and influencer landscape, with knowledge of who key media and influencer players are in the lifestyle/fashion/beauty sector
- University or College degree in Communications or Public Relations
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and priority management capabilities
- Dynamic and energetic. A resourceful and positive, team player.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in a MAC environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint; INDesign an asset)
- Proficient in social media
- Manages own personal social media channels with professionalism
Support Account Managers in all activities and projects related to our clients such as:
- Creating targeted media and influencer lists for specific outreach/events (includes supporting research to identify relevant contacts)
- Assisting with media and influencer relations outreach (includes cold-calling, as well as managing outreach to media/influencers for events, partnership opportunities and brand collaborations, etc. with support from Account Manager)
- Assisting with mailers (includes research, providing recommendations for creatively themed media/influencer mailers)
- Assisting with various launch events (includes vendor/supplier management and liaison)
- Responsible for coordinating sample/image requests between media outlets and influencers across Canada and our clients in addition to coordinating fact checks
- Management/monitoring of all press coverage (includes scanning of coverage, managing reports, tallying results and writing brief summaries of coverage)
- Management of daily client reports, media/influencer lists and clients’ content calendars (based on campaign, managing dissemination and/or development of content for social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Managing the inventory of sample products
- Assistance in management of Zak social media channels (assist with Zak content calendar development and maintenance)
If you meet these requirements and want to join the Zak Communications team, send us your CV. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.