Zeidler BKDI Architects is looking for a Proposal and Marketing Coordinator who thinks strategically and holistically to join our Calgary marketing team. This is an opportunity to help build a refreshed visual identity, website and marketing collateral for the newly merged firm. The Proposal and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Monitor bid sites daily for new pursuits.
- Develop timely, high-quality and competitive proposals in response to RFPs
- Coordinate, edit, format and finalize proposal content in compliance with department guidelines
- Follow up with consultants and ensure accuracy of material submitted
- Coordinate with external vendors such as printers
- Juggle multiple assignments and be responsible for communicating the progress of work to management regularly
- Update portfolio, employee resumes, website
- Develop project/proposal database
- Develop materials to facilitate the new merger
- Develop marketing and communications collateral; ensuring valid, current and accurate content for portfolio materials, brochures, award submissions, presentations, public relations materials, case studies, templates
- Maintain manual and computerized filing systems
- Distribute press releases and mailings
- Manage online marketing campaigns and use latest technology for achieving a greater audience
- Publish write ups on social networking platforms
- Coordinate events
- Maintain office-wide contact database
- Maintain press archive
- Assist with marketing research
- Work closely with the team to develop long-term marketing strategies
- Represent the firm at marketing events
Skills, qualifications and experience
- University degree and two years of related experience; AEC firm experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Candidates should be able to multitask, possess strong organizational and written communication skills, an ability to work independently, strong attention to detail and an interest and enthusiasm for architecture and design.
- Experience with FileMaker, Microsoft Sharepoint and other database programs is an asset.
Zeidler BKDI Architects is a Mac and PC environment. This is a deadline-driven, hands-on, full-time, salaried position. The successful candidate will have a passion for design and storytelling, and a consistent desire to raise the bar and innovate.
Zeidler BKDI Architects
bkdi.com | zeidler.com
Zeidler BKDI Architects is a new merger that brings together two respected architectural firms: Zeidler Partnership Architects and BKDI Architects. The multidisciplinary firm offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design, and graphic design. This group brings 15 years of a wealth of joint experience in the development of residential and commercial real estate, academic, healthcare and performing arts centres with an emphasis on the quality of design, process and product. Their work is guided by the design of attractive spaces for people that respond to rapid advances in industry-specific development.