Mogo is money on the go. We are an innovative company specializing in unsecured consumer loans, and dedicated to helping people by offering simple financial solutions. We are executing on an aggressive growth strategy in the Canadian market. If you are looking for a quickly evolving company that believes performance comes from personal and professional success, this may be the opportunity for you. For more information, check out www.mogomoney.com or become a Facebook fan and see for yourself what makes Mogo different.
The Promotions Coordinators are strong team players with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to sharing the Mogo love. They will work closely with People and Culture, Marketing and local Store Managers to recruit, hire, train and supervise Street Teamers, all the while leading by example. They will be the store liaison for the Street Teams program and will share information and feedback between their stores and head office.
- Provide exceptional Mogo brand ambassadorship to the general public.
- Embrace, promote and uphold the company's goals, values and corporate objectives in a positive manner.
- Source, interview and hire and schedule appropriate street team members.
- Provide orientation and brand/product training and team spirit for street teams.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of street teams and ensure they represent the Mogo branch according to marketing standards.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the industry, and monitoring what local competitors are doing and communicate to marketing and/or management team.
- Promote Mogo as a Street Team member in various locations.
- Be available during store hours to resolve any issues with street teams.
- Participate in regular meetings and hold regular street team meetings. Update colleagues on performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Submit correct and updated timesheets for accurate payroll and accounting.
- University degree or additional training in a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in the promotions industry, with some supervisory experience.
- 2 years of retail experience including one year of experience managing customer service staff, including hiring, training, coaching and reviewing performance.
- Demonstrated history and commitment to customer service excellence.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Track record of adhering to organizational policies and procedures.
- Understanding of Mogo, the industry and key competitors.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven experience motivating colleagues to exceed performance benchmarks or quotas.
- Must have own vehicle and valid drivers license.
• Experience in retail consumer lending or financial services.