Whitman Emorson is seeking a junior project/studio coordinator to help with a wide range of creative and administrative tasks.
This role is ideal for a smart, organized, ambitious and flexible candidate – someone who is eager to learn, and to make a meaningful contribution to a studio engaged in a wide range of creative projects. We are seeking a candidate who will grow with our studio – someone with the ambition and work ethic to thrive in a dynamic, highly entrepreneurial environment.
- manage studio workflow, schedules and budgets
- interface with and manage clients
- research for presentations, proposals, etc.
- participate in brainstorming and other creative meetings
- oversee social media and studio PR
- manage day-to-day studio operations: inputting expenses; ordering couriers; managing IT, etc.
Whitman Emorson is a design and communications consultancy. We work closely with our clients to help them understand their core strengths and values, and to express themselves in compelling ways.