This position is for our Vancouver Office and candidates must be located in the Vancouver area.
About The Position
You are a lover of all things digital, and are looking for company that also dreams in zeroes and ones. At 6S Marketing, we dig digital and are anchored by 13 years’ experience coupled with early adopter obsession and a tireless thirst to stay ahead of the pixel pack. If your calling is to create and manage world class digital marketing campaigns, have we got a compelling read for you (by job posting standards at least).
We are on the hunt for candidates with at least three years of professional experience managing successful digital marketing campaigns. We will be looking for some show & tell where you dazzle us with campaigns that you have managed effortlessly, with some impressive results to back it up. We look for candidates with a proven proficiency in managing people and platforms including Google AdWords, YouTube campaigns, Twitter and Facebook advertising, and other PPC properties. We are also looking for people who can track these campaigns in Google Analytics, or other analytics tools.
The Project Manager position includes working with a robust portfolio of clients and agency partners located in Vancouver. This is an evolving role that has great potential to become a leadership role, if you’re the self-improvement type. We are looking for candidates who have a) read this far, and b) preferably have a mix of traditional agency and digital marketing experience.
About 6S Marketing
6S is one of Canada's largest digital marketing companies, and we continue to grow. While we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. As a result, our culture is known to be one of the best in the industry. We have even won awards for our culture, which we smash up into small pieces and give to everyone. We value our team chemistry and offer a relaxed work environment that is flexible and fun. Check our Facebook page, Twitter and blog, and if you find yourself leaning a bit closer to the screen, you should probably get in touch.
- 2+ years working in a digital marketing capacity
- Knowledge and experience in digital media planning and buying
- Knowledge of Adroll and DoubleClick
- In-depth knowledge of the Google AdWords platform
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience running Facebook PPC campaigns
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
- Communicate regularly with clients ensuring their goals are being met and are happy with 6S services
- Meet with 6S agency partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns
- Assist 6S sales staff with initial meetings with potential clients
- Create, plan and execute on digital media buys on Adroll, DoubleClick and other networks
- Set up and manage Google Adword campaigns
- Create monthly reports for clients that offer insights into initiatives undertaken by 6S Marketing
- Develop strategies for clients that will help them reach their goals within the budgetary constraints
- Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals
- Review project initiatives and measure progress against goals
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
- Manage client budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with campaign contract terms and project goals
Comsumerate on experience and an awesome positive working environment that encourages personal growth.