Invoke is an an award winning digital innovation company with a head office based in Gastown, Vancouver, and offices in New York and LA. We work with international brands like Piaggio, Viacom and NBC and develop products like HootSuite, the Eat St. App, Memelabs, and Food.ee. Invoke is on the lookout for a new project manager. If you're a project manager that thrives in a fast paced agency environment, and you want to join a vibrant team of creative people, we want to talk to you!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Developing and maintaining clear project documentation.
- Leading your team to ensure deliverables and expectations are met.
- Communicating with all stakeholders for multiple projects.
- Identifying and mitigating risks and changes to project schedules.
- Managing project scope to deliver exceptional results.
- Providing feedback that stimulates creativity and drives innovation.
- Helping shape the development and innovation of our products.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An understanding of Agile project management methodologies.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Experience with web and mobile technologies.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and the industry.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to wear many hats and learn quickly.
- A great sense of humour.
NICE TO HAVE ATTRIBUTES
- PMP Certification
- Experience in an agency environment