Quintaro is a supplier of architectural graphics, transforming windows, walls and environments.
We fabricate custom signage, graphics + artwork, providing digital printing solutions to brand and enhance interior spaces. Our portfolio of work includes wayfinding, murals, dimensional logos + letters, privacy film, vinyl, wallpaper, donor recognition + art reproduction.
We take great pride in the craftsmanship of our work, and in providing leading edge products that are of the highest quality. We are constantly redeveloping our product line to provide relevant, well-crafted and exceptional graphics to a discerning clientele. As a Quintaro employee, you will play a vital role in shaping the future of our company.
Quintaro is currently recruiting for a full time Project Manager/Inside Customer Service Representative to join our administration team. We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing, and ambitious person with a commitment to developing a career with us. The primary role involves managing client projects, liaising between clients and the production team, providing customer service and performing reception duties.
This is an opportunity to:
- Work in a creative environment with a dedicated team of professionals whose goal is to produce leading edge products of the highest quality
- Manage client projects, working closely with internal teams and the Operations Manager to set deadlines, deliverables and monitor progress of the project
- Facilitate reception duties, including phone, filing and general customer service in the showroom
- Provide quotes and material specifications, and assist in the development of project timelines
The days and hours of work for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm; some overtime hours will be required from time to time
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a Quintaro team member, you will offer an enthusiastic desire to learn our processes, thrive in a team environment, meet new clients, provide top-notch customer service and have outstanding interpersonal skills. The candidate needs to be used to working in a fast-paced environment and knows how to get things done within a given timeline.
Required Skills include:
- A strong interest/experience in project management
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to learn on the job, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships with a diverse group of professionals
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel required and familiarity with graphic file formats and applications an asset including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some knowledge of graphics, printing, design or art reproduction considered an asset
Salary to commensurate with qualifications.