The Project Manager, Digital Services has a passion for technology, is ruthlessly organized, commands adherence to process, and lives for spreadsheets, people and multitasking. With at least three years of applicable experience, they thrive on getting things done and making ideas come to life.
WHAT DO THEY ACTUALLY DO?
• Project Management:
o Ensure the successful day to day management of internal and client relationships
o Gather and produce project plans and budgets through briefings and client meetings
o Always looking at ways to improve project management processes and practices
o Take ownership for the quality and outcomes of digital projects, report weekly on progress
o Draft, budget and craft scopes of work, timelines, and other project documentation
o Lead and enable proposals and ongoing engagement needs with clients
o Assess client needs quickly and team challenges proactively to create and enable effective solutions quickly
o Manage the production process with teams and clients and the tracking of deadlines.
• Concept Development: Perform research as required. Assist Digital Services Team with ideation and concept development. Bring forward thinking strategies to every plan.
• Client Management: Respond to client requests in a timely (and delightful!) manner. Have a small fixation on the perfection of all documents sent to the client.
• People Management: Collaborate with the Digital Services Team and members of the TrojanOne Account Team, Social Team, Studio, and/or Field Marketing to execute project requirements. Coach, manage, and/or delegate project tasks developers and digital staff.
• Business Development: Develop network of industry contacts through research and attending networking events.
• Business Management: Understand and apply annual business plans and monthly goals and objectives to daily work.
- Written & Verbal Communication.
- Willingness to Learn: An insatiable appetite for learning, growing and advancing.
- Team Work: The ability to laugh at the Studio Manager's confusing jokes and effectively collaborate with him and others at the same time.
- Computer Skillz: Mad
- 3+ years experience interactive/digital project management
- Proven client and team management expertise
- Client management and account leadership expertise
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills