Project Manager full-time
The team at Sasges Inc is looking to add an experienced Project Manager to keep track of the studio's many exciting projects and help our designers stay organized, motivated, and happy. We’re a small studio with a unique culture where designers outnumber account managers 4-0.
Our preferred candidate will come to us with the following skills:
- experience working on brand execution across diverse media tactics including: print, web, advertising (online and print) and swag/tradeshow/display tactics
- extensive experience in budget and schedule creation and maintenance
- knowledgeable in studio policy and procedure development
- be a collaborative conduit of project information between our designers and clients — and designers and suppliers
- supervise our many suppliers (including writers, printers, production artists, and web developers) and assist with the documentation that will make our office manager smile
Our preference is for a candidate who has extensive print production experience and knows their way around a press room. They’ll also be a meticulous proof reader and be dedicated to producing work which is highly detailed and flawlessly executed.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of project management experience working in a dynamic studio, advertising or agency environment. We offer our employees a self-starting studio environment with a focus on collaboration – with clients, suppliers and colleagues. You can expect to work with the finest designers, writers, illustrators, photographers and printers and help to generate the best work of your career. Sasges Inc is flexible with our work hours and this position may be suitable for someone who wants to work four days a week or would prefer a shortened work day.
Sasges Inc., is a visual strategy, communications and branding firm based in Calgary. Our client list includes a dynamic range of corporate and institutional clients who choose to work with Sasges Inc., because of our strategic communications counsel and our impeccable award winning design work. Our communication solutions, respect, and commitment ensures our clients are delighted and remain with Sasges Inc for years. We’ve been recognized in major design publications and awards including The New York Art Directors Club, AR 100, ID Magazine, Communication Arts, How magazine and Applied Arts magazine. You can read more about us online at sasgesinc.com or on our blog at sasgesinc.com/blog