Ball Creative & Communications Inc. is looking for an Account / Project Manager who is all about the end result, and knowing how to get there. We are a 10 year old boutique design firm situated in Calgary, AB with a focus on retail promotions and packaging design. As a close-knit group of marketers and designers we service a list of national clients.
This is a great position for someone who has experience in the Project Manager role. The best candidate takes responsibility, is energetic, diplomatic and has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- develop positive relationships
- maintain client expectations, timelines, budgeting and deliverables
- keep clients and design studio personnel up to date on the status of account activities, workback schedules and critical paths
- oversee the accuracy and quality of final products, managing restrictions and procedures where it relates to client projects, implementation or graphic design processes (printing, production and online)
- manage projects from start to finish; from concept briefs, through to presentations and completion
- write effective creative / project briefs, status reports and other communication materials
- design studio or agency experience in a client service role
- post secondary education, preferably in marketing / communication
- understanding of branding, marketing and communication principles and strategies
- strong client service orientation, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- superior organizational and communication skills
- a desire to work within a small, close-knit group