We are a boutique sized advertising and design firm, specializing in large-scale projects for National retail clients. This position promises projects to sink your teeth into; clients who want to hear your suggestions and a group of creative professionals to work with.
You have experience working in an agency environment, and are no stranger to managing client expectations. You must be amazing at keeping your eye on the big picture: Brand, Design, Execution and Results while coordinating content, writing briefs, showing attention to every little detail, and setting & meeting timelines. If you have direct knowledge and experience in these areas, and work well with a close-knit team, this could be the position for you.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, vendors and studio personnel.
- Manage client expectations and deliverables. Interpret needs and manage brand directives.
- Keep clients and design studio personnel up to date on the status of account activities, work-back schedules and forthcoming projects.
- Oversee the accuracy and quality of ongoing projects and final products.
- Write effective creative/project briefs, status reports and other communication materials.
- Be responsible, energetic, independent and diplomatic.
- 3-5 years of agency experience, in a client services role.
- Post secondary education, preferably in Marketing / Communications.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Desire to work within a small, close-knit group.
Position is in Calgary, AB.