Wanted: A driven and responsible team member who loves marketing, technology, and creating business value for internal and external clients for their web development projects. Someone who can translate a client's business need into a development requirement for a scrum team. A team member who takes personal responsibility for the on-time delivery and quality of the final deliverable.
SmarttNet is a consulting-agency. We create and execute roadmaps for ambitious organizations in North America by turning strategic intent into measurable results, in an era of constant change. We are growing rapidly, have a multitude of development opportunities available, and are looking for someone whose values and career plans align with ours. We have diverse projects on which you can exhibit your talent for transforming internal and external client needs into realities.
- STRATEGY AND PLANNING: Establish project goals, manage product backlog priorities, foster positive environment for development team
- PROJECT EXECUTION: Hold team members accountable, take ownership for completing a successful project, ensure team members understand and execute business value
- CLIENT TRAINING AND EDUCATION: Guide client's understanding of Agile and Scrum, create buy-in for the Scrum philosophy
- POSITION MAINTENANCE AND IMPROVEMENT: Create and maintain SOPs for the position, indentify and implement areas for continuous improvement
- REPORTING: Work with the team to ensure scope, budget, risk, communication and product backlog align to produce successful releases, create daily and weekly reports for stakeholders
- ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE: Coordinate with Accounting to ensure billings and collections are up to date, manage a smooth client hand off to the Account Executive
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Technology, Engineering or Business; an MBA is preferable
- PMP, Product Owner, or ScrumMaster certification highly desirable
- Ability to communicate needs, verbally and in written form, to team, clients, stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years working experience working in an Agile development environment, including custom application development, solution implementation, and system integration projects
- Consulting experience with external clients in competitive situations
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Desire to learn and improve
$50,000 - $70,000 per year, depending on experience; extended health and dental, free internet connection at home. Unparalleled growth opportunities.