Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and ecommerce channel. Our goal is to double the current location store count within the next two years, ensuring we have spread our Natural Wellness across the Canadian marketplace.
We have recently been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and so with that type of vision in mind we need outstanding people that can join our dynamic team and help us achieve our goals. Our most important goal is connecting more people with the healing power of plants. Helping people feel better through 100% natural remedies and products motivates us, and this extends to our team and workplace.
We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!! We hope you are the right fit to join our team and come along on this journey with us!
Are you passionate about spreading global wellness, managing beautiful graphic design work, and motivating a talented graphic design team? If this excites you, keep reading!
The Production Manager, is a new role within the Creative and Design team. We are looking for someone who is exceptionally organized, passionate about leading a creative graphic design team, and loves natural wellness products!
Reporting to the VP, Brand & Creative Director and the VP, Marketing the Production Manager will organize all of the graphic and creative requests to ensure the Graphic Design teams’ projects are managed and accounted for.
- Prioritize and implement creative production schedule and deadlines
- Ensure team members are trained and coached to meet production deadlines
- Monitor work performance versus budgeted time and resolve variances
- Develop quality procedures for Production and ensure they are followed
- Assist in organizing, monitoring, achieving, and maintaining creative design files
- Carry over established creative look and feel across various creative designs
- Support and organize creative planning sessions
- Provide regular project updates to creative teams and stakeholders
- Provide cross-training and mentoring to graphic design team when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, or commensurate experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a Production Manager leading a creative graphic design team
- Energetic, fun, and has a positive attitude
- Excellent understanding of the creative process and production techniques
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and adapt to changing priorities
- Expert on Macintosh hardware and in the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and visual)
Reporting to the VP, Brand & Creative Director and the VP, Marketing