Chango which is now part of Rubicon Project's Buyer cloud provides real-time marketing solutions for the complex world of data driven and programmatic digital advertising. No idea what that means? Don’t worry. We have a team of data scientists to help you figure that one out.
Reporting to our Creative Director, we are looking for someone who can take direction well and work within established guidelines, sometimes being able to break out of those boundaries and be creative.
It goes without saying that you:
- Have an eye for design
- Are self motivated with a great attitude
- Have solid communication skills
- Own your own projects
- Are able to multitask and handle multiple multiple projects at once
- Are fluent in in Microsot PPT and Word
- Are fluent in Mac OS and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing requests from sales. This typically involves creating presentation decks in PPT – often using one of a few existing templates as a base – adjusting dependent on the client and presentation needs. This will be the majority of your workload.
- Populate and source imagery for e-mail newsletters, case studies, technical guides, and more
- Create Word and PPT templates
- Small design tasks
- a post-secondary degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- 3-4 years experience in a studio or creative department
Perks: Competitive salary and benefits, dog friendly office, catered lunches, equity. Located in downtown Toronto, King West.
Please include a link to your portfolio within your cover letter or resume. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.