Production Artist full-time
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Company Name: Pulp & Fiber (http://www.pulpandfiber.com)
Category: Communications, Design
We are looking for a Production Artist to join our Art Department. This individual will need to have a good understanding of prepress, printing processes and building graphic files accordingly.
A Production Artist must also be well-organized, have good communication skills and be able to thrive in a quick-turnaround environment while giving support to other artists as needed.
The ideal candidate can/has:
- Build mechanicals and work with Art Directors in bringing concepts to fruition
- Honour the integrity of original layouts while enhancing them with your design skill and attention to detail
- Use your mastery of all key MAC graphics programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) as problem solving tools in your work
- Prepare and mount presentation materials
- Work closely with the traffic and project manager to schedule time and projects to meet deadlines
- 2+ years of production experience working in an ad agency environment or design studio
- Be responsible for the preparation of print-ready files, while maintaining organized art files
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to function in a quick-turnaround environment
- Must possess very good technical skills and be highly proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS or Flash an asset.
- Well-rounded portfolio
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page