LGM Financial Services Inc. (“LGM”) is ranked one of the Canada's Best Employers and is listed with PROFIT 500 as one of the fastest growing companies! As Canada’s best automotive partner, we will revolutionize the consumer ownership experience.
LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. LGM brings innovation, quality, service and profitability to its dealer partners through a full suite of products and services distributed in a cutting-edge, ethical and transparent manner. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products backed by leading training and now supports over 1,200 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complemented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include Volkswagen, Audi, BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi Motors. LGM develops solutions that are win-win for all stakeholders including consumers, dealers, OEMs/manufacturers and underwriters.
The Product Specialist - Marketing is responsible for product and project management. The role supports the Product Manager in managing a select group of automotive warranty and insurance products. This position is responsible for analyzing product performance, gathering competitive intelligence, understanding market problems, developing consumer personas, prototyping products, recommending the distribution strategy, and executing on a take-to-market strategy.
The role is instrumental in working with the Product Managers and the rest of the organization to represent the passionate voice of the customer, the guru on all things product, and create market winning solutions for our partners.
- Interfaces with Product Management and Software Development to determine speedy product releases
- Acts as the product subject matter expert for the organization
- Conducts competitive reviews and is the organizational expert on their assigned product portfolios
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures pre/post product launches
- Coordinates the prototyping of products and customer facing material
- Effective execution of go-to-market strategies
- Use wide degree of creativity and latitude in cooperation with Marketing
- Analyzes market data and makes recommendations for improvement
- 5+ years’ experience in product development role
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple projects – work prioritization and planning
- Demonstrated ability to engage and work well with various stakeholders to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands the principles of marketing, product lifecycle management and product development
- Strong analytical and research abilities
- Demonstrated success in creation, analysis and presentation of product information
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent technical writing ability
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a product related role (examples include but are not limited to: product marketing, product management, project management, business analysis, or brand management)
- Bilingual a definite asset
- Knowledge of insurance, warranty or finance related products an asset
- Experience within the automotive industry an asset
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, education sponsorship, and four paid days when “giving back” to the community. Employees also receive a gym membership http://www.oxfordpro..e-building!
• Engaged, creative and highly skilled employees are hallmarks to our success. We are proud to be awarded one Aon Hewitt’s Best Employers and our employees make this possible with their unwavering commitment to nurturing a culture of innovation and collaboration.
You can learn more about LGM by visiting our website at lgm.ca.
At LGM, our service and innovation builds trust and loyalty.
Come join us!