Tracking Code: 206-028
LGM Financial Services Inc. (“LGM”) is ranked one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and listed with PROFIT 500 as one of the fastest growing companies! As Canada’s best automotive partner, we will revolutionize the consumer ownership experience.
LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. LGM brings innovation, quality, service and profitability to its dealer partners through a full suite of products and services distributed in a cutting-edge, ethical and transparent manner. LGM is known to be the leader in service, a partner in profitability, and an innovator that aspires to create a positive impact on people, communities and the environment. LGM’s products and services include: extended warranty, creditor insurance, wear protection, vehicle loss/loyalty programs, sales training, lending solutions, and information management services. Its programs are branded by leading Canadian automakers.
Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products backed by leading training and now supports over 1,200 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complimented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include Volkswagen, Audi, BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, and Mitsubishi Motors. LGM develops solutions that are win-win for all stakeholders including consumers, dealers, OEMs/manufacturers and underwriters. Claims processes are structured to be fair and fast, a refreshing approach for consumers and dealer service departments. LGM has also created a state-of-the-art Dealer Resource Centre (DRC), its primary delivery channel to streamline sales and remittance processes.
Due to expansive growth year over year, we are looking to add a Product Specialist to our team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Strategy, the Product Specialist Marketing acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all LGM Financial Services Inc. products. This position is responsible for the analysis and administration of automotive warranty and insurance products, along with thorough understanding of the industry/market and competitor products. This role will work closely on product development and lifecycle management, with training, sales, and other internal departments to provide product expertise and support.
- Resident expert on existing product suite
- Provide product expertise to various company divisions and stakeholders
- Support the software development team on product specific enhancements
- Prepare training presentations for internal /external stakeholders
- Review marketing and training materials for product accuracy
- Provide support and expertise for the development of sales tools
- Support the sales and training teams on product clarity and verification
- Collate, analyse, document and attain a thorough understanding of competitor information
- Assist with strategy documents and proposals
- Participate in product development strategy
- Manage the creation and edits to warranty and insurance contracts through a Content Management System (CMS)
- Manage the creation and edits to Selling Dealer Guides/product guides and related documents
- Strong analytical and research abilities
- Demonstrated success in administration, analysis and presentation of product information
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple projects – work prioritization and planning
- Ability to prepare detailed product presentations and briefs
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong facilitation and negotiation abilities
- Proficient with CMS systems
- Understands product lifecycle management and the principles of product development
- Excellent technical writing ability
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related discipline
- 3+ years project management or production co-ordinating experience
- Experience in lending management an asset
- Exposure to F &I related products in the automotive industry an asset.
What we are looking for?
We invest heavily in our people and as an organization we are committed to providing our employees opportunities for “stretch” assignments, career path planning and professional development. LGM is guided by its core values which define how you can expect everyone in the company to conduct themselves. Its commitment to these core values helps ensure the employee, the company, and clients are successful.
Integrity - Our actions and commitments demonstrate responsibility and accountability.
Respect - We value your time, diversity, candor and perspective.
Continuous Learning - Education and experiences are springboards for new possibilities.
Service Excellence - We are passionate about exceptional service experiences.
Giving Back - We care about our communities for the betterment of our world.
Working at LGM can also be characterized by the following employee value proposition beliefs:
- Teamwork through strategic work group application.
- We are revolutionizing the consumer ownership experience.
- We are developing future leaders through continuous learning.
- Employee engagement is central to our high performing workforce.
- People, process and technology are pivotal to creating innovative solutions.
- We encourage candor and openness, to drive ideas and perspectives.
- Courageous conversations, shared experiences with individual accountability works every time.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, education sponsorship, and four paid days when “giving back” to the community. Employees also receive a gym membership!
- Engaged, creative and highly skilled employees are hallmarks to our success.. For seven consecutive years, LGM is ranked among Canada’s Best Workplaces by the Great Place to Work® Institute. Our employees make this possible with their unwavering commitment to nurturing a culture of innovation and collaboration.
At LGM, our service and innovation builds trust and loyalty.
Come join us!