Do you enjoy communicating technical concepts to a broad audience? Do you have excellent writing skills and a knack for putting an interesting spin on technical content? Are you interested in working closely with a product development, sales and marketing team?
Pulse Energy is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist who can communicate our value proposition to potential clients. The primary focus of this position will be to articulate key information about Pulse Energy's products in appropriate marketing and sales collateral formats.
- Working closely with engineers to understand and articulate technical aspects of Pulse Energy's products
- Assessing the different market verticals around our product and summarizing your findings
- Conducting thorough market research
- Supporting the Sales and Partner teams by creating various formats of sales collateral (i.e. sell sheets, solution sheets) and sales .tool support
- Writing Case Studies and White Papers that demonstrate how Pulse Energy is a leader in our field
- Helping to develop and execute product launch plans, e.g. by writing launch announcements to attract attention to new features and how they benefit our clients, working with customers to get pre-launch testimonials, etc.
- Assisting Product Management in uncovering and qualifying market requirements.
- A customer focus champion
- Able to pick up new information quickly and leverage, analyze and work with it
- Comfortable facilitating webinars to a very large audience (i.e. 100+ participants)
- A sharp researcher - what's in your toolbox
- A very strong written and verbal communicator - able to concisely summarize your research
- A collaborator in discussions on product marketing information
- A motivated self-starter, who likes to build teams, solve problems and develop relationships
- A person who likes to “get their hands dirty”
- 3+ years experience, specifically in product marketing in a software company
- A degree in marketing
- A strong technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues
- Excellent customer communication skills
- A passion for energy conservation and making buildings green