Product Marketing Manager – 00218947 – Edmonton, AB
Honeywell International (http://www.honeywell.com/) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) is a $12 billion strategic business group applying sensing and control expertise that helps create safer, more comfortable, more secure, and more energy efficient and productive environments.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a $2 billion strategic business unit that forms part of the ACS business group. It improves the productivity and profitability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. HPS offers a full range of automation and control solutions to key vertical markets, including Energy, Pulp & Paper, and Chemicals/Pharmaceuticals, and develops/markets industrial automation systems and advanced software applications.
- As a Product Manager the successful candidate will need to perform the following:
- Manage existing MatrikonOPC product portfolios, ensuring updates are prioritized and that MatrikonOPC spends R&D time/money to provide best value for customers.
- Define new products MatrikonOPC should develop and release by following the New Product Introduction methodology which, includes multiple, well defined steps such as: ideation, market requirements document preparation (including Voice-of-customer interviews), and go-to-market plans are set-up and executed. (High priority for this position)
- Responsible for ensuring MatrikonOPC meets its total product revenue
- Provide OPC Sales Channels support
- Represent MatrikonOPC at tradeshows and events
- 3+ successful product management experience in control automation industry.
- 2+ years of hands on control automation industry experience
- Engineering diploma or degree
- Willing to travel 25 - 30%
- Additional Qualifications
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Driven, independent thinker who is comfortable making his/her own decisions based on what is known at the time.
- Experience in performing Market Analysis