Product Marketing Manager full-time
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Company Name: Userful (http://userful.com)
Category: Account/Project Mgmt, Marketing
Userful provides a culture that is creative and fun. Come join a team that values your ideas and where your work makes a difference on a global scale. We are now looking for a creative and intelligent individual with a passion for Linux and new technologies, and have business experience marketing and promoting new products to the global market.
- Extensive knowledge in Linux technologies, industry and communities;
- 2+ years of software product marketing experience;
- 2+ years of work experience in Linux industry;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent team work and management skills to interact with individual colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties;
- Proven research and analytical skills;
- A well organized and detail-oriented person;
- Familiarity with common documentation and presentation tools;
- Familiarity with fundamental product management process from product planning to product release.
- Multilingual an asset;
- Bachelor's Degree (Technology or Business preferred), or related education or equivalent experience;
- Previous work experience in a product management capacity is an asset;
- Willing to travel (10%).
- Work with product manager to determine customer requirements by providing product business cases;
- Develop ideas for marketing
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Support both internal sales team and external OEMs, partners by communicating the value proposition of Userful products, and provide marketing collateral such as case studies, data sheets, whitepapers, competitive analysis, product presentation, as well as product training;
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features;
- Help manage presence at tradeshows, company sponsored promotion campaigns and events;
- Work with Marketing to ensure coverage of PR in online and print;
- Work with Marketing/Contractors to develop Branding, Logo, Lexicon, Mini-Website, and Videos;
- Develop the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for Userful products;
- Be the expert on the buyers of Userful's products, understand their buying criteria;
- Be the expert on Userful's competition, develop and advise on creative strategic opportunities.
Salary, full benefits, stock options.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page