Long View is seeking a tech savvy, results – driven, automation obsessed and analytical Product Marketing Manager for our Head Office based in Calgary to lead the go-to-market plans for new and existing solutions! Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be the champion for new product innovations and grow revenue in accordance with corporate goals. You will also be charged with developing engaging sales enablement programs that will reach the target audience for each product and inspire an increase in sales revenue. Through gathering and utilizing customer and market insights, you will help position products and services to inform our North America product strategy and branding decisions.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture– A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work– Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment– A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 8 years’ marketing experience, with 5 of those years being in product marketing in both Canada and US markets
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Previous experience in a services industry such as IT, telecom, cable, or other business-to-business driven industry
- Knowledge and experience in how to define and communicate company brands and outline profitable, scalable and differentiated offerings
- Experience in competitive analysis and product pricing for the market
- Familiarity with various sales and marketing tools including Hubspot and Dynamics CRM
- Proven experience developing an integrated product marketing plan, combined with knowledge of current demand generation methods, technology and tools
- Proven experience in bringing a new product or solution to market
- Ability to set priorities and plan and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong creative, strategic-thinking, analytical, organizational and personal skills
- Ability to thrive in and create a positive team environment
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, as required