PNI Digital Media is a Vancouver success story showing exponential growth over the last few years and we’re still going strong. We’re getting bigger by the day as we continue to add star people. We provide a fun, fast paced environment committed to developing best of breed solutions for large Canadian, US and UK companies including Wal-Mart, Costco, CVS Pharmacy, Samsclub and Hallmark.
To accommodate business growth and customer demands we require an experienced Product Manager to envision and bring to life new product initiatives for our business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The Product Manager provides the leadership needed to understand market needs and convert those needs into products and services to be offered by the company. He/she will “own” the product life cycle, working closely with customers, the sales organization and the product development team to ensure that the defined e-Commerce solutions, pricing strategy and positioning meet customer needs and support the company’s objectives for innovation and sustainable, profitable growth.
- Gather market requirements
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Define and communicate the product road map to continually improve the user experience based on ongoing customer research, feedback, and performance.
- Manage the product life cycle
- Define product requirements and provide guidance to Business Analysts in writing of user stories
- Identify, define, size and create the business case for new product opportunities
The ideal position holder will have significant experience and a history of success in an e-Commerce solutions business. Ideal background and experience include:
- Deep, holistic understanding of product customization in an e-commerce environment and the related user experience (e.g. pricing, technology, user behavior)
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience
- Experience building online services, preferably consumer-facing
- Hands-on and technically savvy, with an equal amount of hands-on technical experience, business acumen and customer relationship skills.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Strong work ethic – someone who loves to produce great work and takes pride in professionalism, responsibility, and being proactive.
- Strong presentation skills and able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and when submitting reports.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
- Must be prepared for some travel
PNI offers competitive salary, company paid health benefits, above average paid time off, training, company paid social nights, dog friendly environment and many more social activities