At The NOW Group, we sell things money can’t buy. Ideas. Causes. Change.
For almost 30 years, we’ve been working with non-profits, unions, and progressive leaders to create award-winning integrated campaigns. A full-service agency, our small team makes a big impact with our clients, working across Canada in social marketing, advertising, communications and electoral campaigns.
We’re looking for freelance Producers and Production Coordinators to add to our roster of talented partners and suppliers. Workload is variable and dependent on your availability. Contracts can range from part-time to full-time, starting immediately.
- You’re an experienced producer or production coordinator, looking for new projects and work to make a difference in the lives of everyday Canadians.
- You are passionate about production, creative at heart, and confident with logistics.
- Being a part of a team environment fuels you. You’re an expert at scoping project requirements, allocating resources, and managing multiple projects, suppliers, budgets and timelines.
- You are diligent, attentive to detail, and innovative. You’re a great communicator and you love learning new things and problem-solving.
- Experience in production, media, communications, and/or agency work is a must.
About the job
Working with clients and account managers across the country, you will manage multiple projects from start to completion.
You’ll be responsible for developing and managing production budgets, timelines and suppliers to ensure every piece of a campaign is delivered to spec.
There may also be opportunities to stretch your creative muscles in creative concept development, before assessing which suppliers would best deliver on the goals of each campaign. Working with designers, production companies, casting agents, studios and our production, creative and media teams, you’ll manage creative revisions and partner feedback at every stage of production.
Campaigns you are responsible for may include television, digital, print, radio, out-of-home, and social advertising.
About the compensation
Competitive salary/hourly rates commensurate with experience.