Under the supervision of the Head of Account Management, the Photo and Quality Control Coordinator is in charge of coordinating photo shoots, and ensuring that the quality of the blueprints submitted to the clients, for whom the flyer is being produced, is always high.
- Coordinate the samples/items that are to be photographed;
- Manage the photo library and archive flyers;
- Act as an efficient link between the photo coordination and production teams;
- Oversee photo shoots;
- Make sure that, at all stages of production, the modifications and corrections that the client asked for on the blueprints are entered;
- Check that all the corrections are entered properly after the blueprint is revised;
- Carry out any other job-related task of the same, or of a general, nature that is deemed necessary by their superior or required by the position.
- College degree in administration
- More than 3 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Office suite
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is an asset
- A thoroughness and attention to detail is required
- Highly organized, autonomous and responsible
- Customer service oriented, tactful
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and ability to work under pressure
- Interest in teamwork
- Knowledge of the French language is an asset.