OUTtv is Canada’s national broadcast network for the LGBTQ community. By joining our team, you’ll play a key role in our continued success and will be working for a company that is making a difference, and which is on the forefront of the evolving television and direct streaming landscape.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will join a growing in-house marketing team. If you're passionate about digital marketing, analysis and exceeding expectations, this might be for you!
What will you do?
- Define, build and manage Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns on Google, Bing & FB
- Conduct keyword research and manage the online strategy to deliver results measured against established KPIs.
- Create landing pages including copy, when required.
- Set-up and conduct A/B testing of ads and landing pages
- Ensure optimal performance of all campaigns
- Analyze and interpret campaign results and visitor interaction patterns.
- Seek new and innovative ways to reach our target market and drive conversions.
- Ensure website content is optimized for organic visibility
- Work as a key member of a multi-functional marketing team
- Stay up to date on digital marketing trends and share ideas with others on the team.
What we're looking for?
- Post secondary diploma or certificate, preferably in marketing or business.
- A self-starter with provable hands-on experience creating, optimizing and managing complex campaigns on Google & Bing
- Google Adwords Certification required - Advanced Search & Mobile preferred.
- Google Analytics experience required – Certification preferred.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Able to multitask and deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience creating and managing paid Facebook Campaigns
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and scripting
- Knowledge of the Canadian LGBTQ community would be an advantage
- Wordpress, web & graphic design and Photoshop experience
- Experience working with Google's Doubleclick For Publishers (DFP)
Why work with OUTtv?
- We’re a fun, dynamic, collaborative and creative bunch
- We encourage open and honest communication, personal growth and development
- We have a casual dog-friendly environment close to downtown and transit