Our client is a global, award-winning marketing agency that leads digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. They pride themselves on personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences with proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
As the Paid Media Analyst you will play an integral role in execution of the paid search channel, building effective strategy and techniques for your clients, using paid search discipline and strategic recommendations to clients. You have an understanding of paid search, as well as of all aspects of performance marketing, to effectively drive day-to-day tactical execution of the service and meet client expectations.
You easily and quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
In this role, you will need to be able to:
- Generate and set up new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metrics.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based off findings.
- Identify new opportunities, monitor trends, provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
Your super star qualifications include:
- 2-5 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Bilingual (French and English) a plus.
- A working understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution.
- Experience with bid management tools, including the knowledge of their different types of search engine marketing tactics.
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, Certification a plus.
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certification.