LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over one million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts close to one million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently expanding and looking to recruit an Online Marketing Specialist in Edmonton, Alberta. Working with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for improving SEO and online content for LawDepot products and websites. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
- Develop and implement effective online marketing strategies (SEO, Usability, Content etc.)
- Analyze existing SEO and paid search strategies and provide recommendations for improvement
- Write and prepare new content for the website
- Improve design and content of existing product marketing
- Develop email and social media marketing strategies
- Work with IT on building a mobile site
- Perform research on target audiences, competitors, sales data, search behavior and keywords
- Work with other internal departments (IT, Legal, Service) to execute projects
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post secondary education in Business, Marketing, Communication or Digital Media
- Experience with consumer or small business E-Commerce marketing is an asset
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices (SEO copywriting, metadata, URL structures, algorithm changes, link building etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, think creatively, solve problems and take initiative
Why Join the Lawdepot Team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, flexible work hours, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a paid weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.