Strathcom has a youthful and fun culture, but we also work very hard. This career is for a self-starter who likes to learn and can adapt easily to a changing market environment and the ideal candidate can work efficiently, independently and as part of a team. This role is crucial to the future of Strathcom, as websites are the foundation of our business.
The OMM must adapt his or her daily duties to match current demands of the job. Primary responsibilities include maintaining and optimizing client websites from a marketing perspective and running digital programs to generate high-quality web traffic. As we are an ever-expanding company, the role of the OMM will continue to develop over time.
The Online Marketing Manager (OMM) generates awareness for clients' websites, follows and shares trends in the industry, reports regularly to clients and increasingly acts as a sales channel for Strathcom.
The OMM will constantly seek ways to exceed client expectations and provide the best customer service in the industry. That includes maintaining a positive and professional attitude at all times and providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure clients' websites are current, engaging and up-to-date
- Develop client relationships and educate clients on the online process
- Complete client reports based on product mix (PPC, websites, etc.) in a way that clients can understand.
- Log appropriate information into Salesforce.com and 5pm
- Review and interpret Google Analytics data to set campaign strategies for clients
- Optimize paid search and display advertising programs
- Facilitate social network content and strategies
- Coordinate client requests with all departments including Web Development, Design, Accounting, Sales and Support
- Coordinate online marketing initiatives with clients' traditional marketing campaigns (print, online, radio)
- Work closely with Strathcom sales team to increase business
Specific SEO Duties:
- Manage all on-page SEO initiatives
- Review SEO of current sites and take direction from SEO team lead on best practices and latest trends
- Prepare SEO optimization guides when needed
- Enter all appropriate information into Salesforce.com and 5pm
Specific Online Advertising Duties:
- Work with SEM team lead to discuss client's campaign goals
- Recommend new PPC landing pages
- Write ad copy when needed
- Audit accounts (reports)
- Negative keyword mining
- Post upload performance check to ensure campaigns are performing at their best
- Assist in Ad position management to improve and maintain client ad scores in Google
- Work on new client initiatives
- Can think creatively, strategically and logically
- Can communicate with a variety of personality types
- Has a can-do attitude and a willingness to follow through
- Wants to be the best in the world at what they do
- Has excellent organization skills, oral/written communication and presentation skills