We have an opening for an Online Marketing and Communications Specialist to join our Marketing and Communications team working at our Highfield office in Calgary, Alberta.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications, the Online Marketing & Communications Specialist will be responsible for contributing to BrokerLink’s online strategy, supporting digital initiatives to increase website traffic, support SEO and SEM, content and social media, reporting/ analysis, and other online marketing duties as required.
Primary Objective/Duties of position:
- Monitor and maintain corporate website, including content management, branding, features and functionality.
- Support conversion optimization by developing and implementing design and product enhancements.
- Collaborate with internal teams, business stakeholders, digital partners to set the strategic direction and priorities for online marketing initiatives, site traffic and lead conversion.
- Support digital communication channels including website, email, and social media.
- Analyze web statistics and communicate recommendations on activities and performance.
- Respond to requests for ongoing updates from internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical/non-technical support to internal stakeholders on digital activity.
- Provide actionable insights for new online marketing programs and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- University or post-secondary degree in web design and development, Marketing, Business, or a related discipline.
- At least two years of experience working in online marketing, with an interest in technology.
- Knowledge of web design and web development, including HTML, Java Script, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- High level of proficiency in using software tools and platforms, including Microsoft Office, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Knowledge of paid and organic search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and trend analysis.
- Knowledgeable and experience in using social media.
- Expertise in online analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Excellent project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.