Triple Flip is looking for an Online Content Manager to join our fun-loving, hard-working Creative Team. At Triple Flip, we strive to provide our customers with an extraordinary shopping experience that is an extension of our aspirational tween lifestyle brand in every way, providing excitement, engagement, and a feeling of ownership.
Our online presence is an essential part of our brand, both from an e-commerce perspective, and our brand culture. The Online Content Manager will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of Triple Flip’s online presence, combining a flair for merchandising with creative thinking, constantly creating freshness in our website, giving it personality with dynamic visuals, and creating content for our viewers that is an extension of the product information and helpful advice that they would get from visiting any of our stores.
The Content Manager will be focused on designing the information and graphics to meet the needs of an online shopper for an easy, engaging online experience. Using performance analysis techniques to understand our customer behaviour and needs, the Content Manager will develop content to drive traffic and conversion, including everything from product reviews to taking product photos and creating descriptions that are fun and informative. This person will work closely with the technical website development team to drive new development, implementing changes to site layout and content based on usability testing and analytics, and bringing leading edge engagement tools to our online presence.
We are looking for:
- A high level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision, but thrive in a collaborative, highly engaged team environment of fun people on a mission
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities in a fast-paced, quickly-changing, deadline-driven environment
- A natural innovator who has the vision to create a high performance site and who isn’t satisfied with anything less than the best
- A mad passion for fashion and digital marketing and ecommerce trends, secretly gushing over exciting copy and web design communications, and excited about being part of driving significant growth for a brand
- An authentic interest in our tween customer and applying your skills to engaging our audience
- Web design skills, including working knowledge of HTML, and experience with Magento or other content management systems
- Strong graphic design, photography and Photoshop skills, including ability to colour correct and extract images
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with impeccable attention to detail
- An understanding of online channels including display, social media, and email marketing; SEO and Google analytics to maximize overall performance and conversion;
- A degree in New Media or Communications Design, Web Design, Fashion or Ecommerce Marketing, or equivalent experience
Resumes will only be accepted via email. For consideration to this position, please email your resume and cover letter to the attention of: Alicia Maclean, Director of Visual. Please include "Online Content Manager" in the subject line of the email.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
About this company
Triple Flip, Canada's leading tween retail brand, is looking for the best of the best. Someone who is passionate about turning the brand promise into an exceptional experience. Someone who thrives in a world that meets online to ogle fashion and gush about cool ideas and trends. Someone who is business-minded, and has a dedicated customer focus. If that sounds like you, and you're one of those people that brings baked goods to meetings, we should talk.
Triple Flip is a fast-growing, Calgary-based company with retail stores across Canada that delivers a brand experience like no other. As a specialty niche lifestyle brand, we specialize in creating fashions for young, active girls. What sets us apart, is that we engage girls in our brand at every level, from design ideas to writing blogs, and representing the brand in photoshoots that involve our everyday customers. We are a brand with heart. And we create WOW experiences that people want to talk about.