LifeSpeak is a rapidly growing company whose digital platform helps organizations promote wellbeing and keep their employees engaged. Our platform has more than 7 million users, with top clients across many diverse industries.
To help us continue our success, we are looking to expand our team with a full time Multimedia and Graphic Designer who will increase our brand awareness with prospects, as well as usage among clients.
You will work out of our historic office in downtown Toronto focusing on:
- Creating stories that inspire and captivate our customers and user community.
- Producing video, podcasts or other media that help that inspire and expand our audience reach and stickiness.
- Designing creative with our Design team using print, digital, video and audio mediums.You will design posters, brochures, information sheets, presentations, and other materials that help communicate the value of LifeSpeak.
- Developing Digital Materials: Working with our Product Team you will assist with storyboarding, wire framing and mocking-up web and mobile concepts. You will design posters, brochures, information sheets, presentations, and other materials that help communicate the value of LifeSpeak.
Qualifications we are looking for.
- You are either a recent graduate looking for a company to unleash your desire to show the world what you can do; or you are looking to make a major impact someplace after your first few years of work. Degree or Diploma in Design, Visual Creative Arts, Fine Art, Film Studies, Video Production or another relevant post-secondary program.
- Strong skills in design and video production software such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro. Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects. Solid understanding of best design principles for typography, layout, color, graphics and user interface.
- Responsible for handling all aspects of video production including storyboarding, video editing, motion graphics, audio editing, color correction, close captioning, and post production.
- Manage and organize our video library.
- Maintain our web presence using video; this involves writing webcast descriptions, making video and audio clips and other material on the website.
- Use analytics through all published mediums to understand our impact.
- A strong storyteller that understands how to use our brand voice to foster authentic discussions and conversations with our target markets and community of users.
- Benefits Coverage
- 4 Weeks of Vacation