Multimedia Developer full-time
What would I be doing in this role at Desire2Learn?
Desire2Learn is home to the finest eLearning system. The Learning and Creative Services team within Desire2Learn helps clients realize their full educational potential. As a Multimedia Developer, you will develop interactive environments from start to finish while incorporating our clients' unique challenges, objectives and culture. You will work directly with clients along with other specialists at Desire2Learn to create a sophisticated and influential experience.
You are exceptionally good at problem solving and crafting unique solutions using your imagination. You work well with others and strive to improve yourself and the team through seminars, webinars, and intelligence sharing. You like working on a variety of projects to keep you on your toes, whether it's developing a library of learning activities, or conceiving the best perspective to capture the essence of a flash science experiment. You find fulfillment in motivating lifelong learners throughout the world.
What would my main duties be?
- Design and create interactive learning objects
- Test new multimedia technologies and evaluate educational applications
- Digital video recording, editing and production
- Audio recording, editing, and enhancement
- Graphic design, interface design, and conceptual design
- Use a variety of programs and methods to develop, design, create, digitize, edit, and maintain
What is Desire2Learn looking for from me?
- 1 year experience working with multimedia.
Diploma in technology, multimedia, graphic design, or a related field.
Division/Department: Professional Services
Type of Position: Full-time
Location: Kitchener, Canada