The Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia ("CLEBC") is the most respected source of continuing professional education and information for British Columbia lawyers and their staff. We believe continuous learning is key to the success of our team; we foster a culture of innovation by hiring great people and supporting them in developing their talents.
CLEBC publishes a variety of resources to assist the legal profession. We have approximately 50 practice manuals published in print and as online resources that are updated regularly and cover all of the major practice areas. CLEBC also puts on more than 75 courses a year covering 20 practice areas for audiences of 50 to 200 lawyers attending live or by webinar.
CLEBC is a non-profit society that is self-funded from the sale of products and services.
Multimedia Design Specialist - Creative Lead
We are looking for a dynamic creative lead to work with our marketing team. The Multimedia Design Specialist is responsible for the visual design of CLEBC’s online properties. This includes the website, social media, brochures, newsletters, Intranet, and e-commerce site.
Responsibilities include :
- Designs visually appealing and user-friendly website and web store pages that encourage awareness and sales
- Creates and/or updates website with content provided from various stakeholders
- adapts existing web pages
- Regularly tests, measures, and optimizes web pages
- Creates and curates graphics and imagery for social, email, and website
- Creates web pages and email marketing templates that are effective on mobile and desktop devices
- Applies and monitors SEO tactics; Creates SEM campaigns (paid search)
- Creates newsletters, brochures, and other marketing collateral (print and online)
- Manages distribution of printed materials and marketing collateral
- Captures and edits video for the purpose of marketing, training and branding
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and abilities:
- A degree or diploma in web or graphic design (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience using a CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of mobile technologies and responsive web design
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with print, online, and mobile publishing
- Video/Photo capturing and editing skills
- Multi-disciplinary: appreciates the pros and cons of each medium
- Well-versed in marketing and sales
- A team player with excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A love of learning and continual development
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, professional development opportunities, a collaborative, collegial environment, and work-life balance.
We thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.