Multimedia Content Agent (Website Support Agent) - Bilingual (French & English)
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
We are currently seeking a Bilingual French & English Multimedia Content Agent to work in our Digital On-line Fulfillment Department in our Burnaby office location. This individual is responsible for contacting the customer to collect website content information and enter that data into website templates and on line products. They also need to obtain domain names for customers' websites and collect any supplementary documents such as images, logos, etc. to build the website content. This position also supports other online products such as such as SEM/SEO, videos.
What will you do?
- Set an appointment with the customer to conduct a telephone interview to gather the information necessary to create the customer's website (products and services, opening hours, methods of payment, etc.).
- Establish customer's domain name and if desired domain name is not available recommend alternate name
- Recommend useful content and provide design advice to be put on the customer's website as well as the appropriate website model to be used.
- Enter website content into template and send the file to the customer for review. Update all internal systems with client information.
- Coordinate any additional services required (i.e. scheduling video shoot) based on product purchase
- Follow up with customers to ensure completion of website
- Handle incoming calls from customers regarding product questions or website enquiries.
- Additional administration duties as required.
- Support additional YPG online products such as SEM/SEO, videos and new marketing initiatives
What we’re looking for?
- Bilingual in French & English (both written & oral) is preferred
- Must have a high school diploma
- 3-4 years of experience in customer service in a call center environment
- Bilingual preferred (French and English; both spoken and written)
- Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Applications and the ability to use multiple software programs simultaneously.
- Must be customer focused and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Why you will want to work with us?
- Free parking.
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work.
- Work in a beautiful building with an open space concept that encourages opencommunication.
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans!
- Be involved and implicated in the company’s success.
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization.