DEPARTMENT: Public Affairs and Communications
HOURS OF WORK: 10:00am to 6:00pm – Tuesday to Saturday
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The purpose of this position is to support and assist with, the University’s Outreach and Communications strategy by planning and executing strategic communications using a variety of media platforms. The Multi-Media Coordinator uses social, digital, and multi- media communications, as part of the University’s digital presence.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in a related field, or equivalent work experience; as determined by Employer
• Experience using a variety of current social media platforms and digital media strategies.
• Excellent written (copy, editing, grammar), verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
• Proficient in writing/organizing content for the Web using best practices and a Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Proficient in website and social analytic tools (e.g.: Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g.: DART, Atlas).
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with strong knowledge of Photoshop, and/or Dream Weaver and other multi- media software programs.
• Proven experience with digital advertisements using social media platforms, Google ad words and other similar platforms.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Highly-motivated and creative with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical and data-driven skills
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technology tools and processes
• Knowledge of applicable legislative, statutory and industry compliance requirements, such as AODA, CASL and GDPR
• Knowledge of current web content best practices and standards
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page