Creative. Competitive. Committed.
Want to be part of our team?
We’re looking for a Multi-Channel Graphics Designer in our Brampton location. This new position will report to V.P. of Marcom Solutions within our growing Digital Marcom team. The goal will be to support new Marketing Solutions by developing the creative concepts and designs for fully integrated channel marketing projects and campaigns. Campaign projects will be both inbound and outbound and utilize Data’s analytical strengths and provide omni-channel capability including web, mobile, email, print, augmented reality as well as social media. The Multi-channel Graphic Designer will also support internal marketing projects for DATA helping to drive revenue and demonstrate we use our own strengths as much as we sell them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create, design and execute creative look and feel including conceptual art direction across all digital and non-digital channels
- Manage the strategic direction of the client creative to ensure that the client’s requirements and corporate standards are incorporated into the design
- Present concepts, layouts and mockups to Marketing, Sales and clients for discussion and approval
- Work closely with Information Analysts, Creative and Developer teams on creative direction and digital channel design that is on strategy and provides best user experience
- Use content management and approval systems to collaborate with project and client team members
- Provide support and expertise to the Marketing and Sales team by developing material for pre-sales presentations and bid responses
- Remain current in the industry through continuous internal and external market contact, through attending relevant industry events and creative/design seminars
- Graduate of a Visual Arts and Graphic Design Program
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a senior Web Graphic designer
- Experience in both traditional print and digital channel design
- Strong client facing skills with accompanying principles of good customer service
- Ability to interpret client needs and develop creative graphic solutions
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Excellent understanding and experience in social media, cross channel marketing
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- A creative thinker
- Excellent computer and web design skills including Adobe Suite, Adobe Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office. Familiarity and previous experience with WCM
- Experience with XMPie is an asset
- A willingness and drive to keep up to date with new developments in the interactive graphic design field
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Excellent organization skills