Mackenzie Investments was founded in 1967 and is a leading investment management firm providing investment advisory and related services to retail and institutional clients. The company has $61.3 billion in assets under management, and as part of IGM (a subsidiary of the Power Financial Group of Companies), is the largest independent asset manager in Canada. We are committed to the financial success of investors, through their eyes.
The Marketing department at Mackenzie Investments in Toronto is currently accepting applications for the position of Motion Graphics, Video Producer for an initial 6 month contract. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Video Production, the Video Producer is responsible for the creation of high-quality video and motion graphic assets for both our internal and external audiences.
We are looking for a positive, highly-motivated and organized creative person with a genuine passion for animation and current trends in video production. The successful incumbent must have a strong graphic design sense and be capable of delivering projects in an efficient and timely manner, from initial concepts through to final deliverables. This role will be able to work independently, but also play a key collaborative role within the greater creative team, with a proven track record of transforming ideas into powerful visual stories. The ability to manage multiple projects within tight timelines is essential. Solid problem-solving skills and the ability to understand and adhere to the Mackenzie Investments brand and style guides are important.
- Produce and deliver videos that adhere to brand guidelines, marketing strategies and are on brief.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Video Production to develop and design leading-edge motion graphic video assets that support various campaigns and initiatives across the company.
- Collaborate with strategists, project managers, writers, and designers and act as a contributing member of the marketing team to support events, our social channels, employee communications and the website.
- Minimum 6-8 years creative video production experience.
- Agency/Brand experience an asset.
- Expert skills with the Adobe CC suite, primarily with After Effects and Premiere Pro, Maxon Cinema 4d
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to storyboard and create animated infographics that effectively communicate complex investment processes.
- Solid understanding of visual effects fundamentals including; greenscreen, rotoscoping, compositing, motion tracking
- Advanced knowledge of colour correction, experience with DaVinci Resolve software an asset
- Advanced knowledge of sound design, as well as audio and video mastering techniques for web publishing and broadcast delivery
- Previous on-set experience a must, camera operation, sound recording and lighting skills an asset
- Must work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment, with ability to deliver high quality designs in very short turn-around times.
If you are ready to demonstrate your talents with an innovative leader in the financial services industry, Mackenzie Investments welcomes your application. Please provide a link to your online portfolio with your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mackenzie Investments; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mackenzie Investments is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.