DevFacto is eagerly seeking our new Mobile Developer. This is a full-time salaried position.
We’re a consulting company, which is great because we get to work with so many different industries and technologies. We work closely with our clients to understand their business and create things that really matter to them. As a result, we build a lot of really cool stuff that actually gets used and helps people. There’s a really exciting trend in the industry right now where we’re seeing Enterprise Mobility play a larger and larger role in the solutions we build with our clients.
In order to meet this need we’re looking for people with a broad range of skills. Bringing a client’s vision to life means you’ll wear a lot of hats. This often means being able to dig into the details of their business, bring new ideas to the table, and be able to design then build solutions that blow their socks off.
Development-related Skills Required (All Mandatory):
- Familiarity with mobile design principles
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- Computer science fundamentals (algorithms, design patterns, and data structures)
- iOS or Android development experience
- C# ASP.NET (Web API, MVC) experience
- Modern web development experience (AngularJS, Ember, React or similar)
Other Skills Required (All Mandatory):
- Business Analysis
- Solution architecture design
- Technical writing and documentation
- The ability to empathize with others
If this sounds like a match made in heaven apply now!