Men's Product Brand Manager
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers (0611)
Annual salary $100,000 - $125,000
Job Location(s)1818 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6J 1C7 Canada
lululemon athletica Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
Brand Experience- Global Brand & Product We are responsible for global product storytelling. We define, develop and manage the execution of product brand strategies across the business by telling our stories in a beautiful and inspiring way.
a day in the life of a Product Brand Manager, Mens
- You’re a strategic powerhouse. Able to build a holistic brand experience that will shape the future for lululemon.
- You are a strong leader in a cross-functional, collaborative working environment, able to get disparate teams to work toward a common goal.
- You are able to speak the language of brand creative, product design and guest experience.
- You’re entrepreneurial and agile, able to find solutions before they are needed.
- You’re an efficient and highly effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are a natural leader with a knack for getting the best out of others.
- You’ve got your finger on the pulse of our industry with the ability can balance strategic thought, real world experience & trend insights
- You create a positive, engaging environment wherever you go.
- You approach every obstacle from a place of opportunity, rather than limitation.
- You deliver every time, on time.
The finer print
- 3-5 years experience in a Brand Management role for a global retail brand
- 2-3 years experience managing external creative/agency partners as well as managing an internal team
- 1-2 years experience in grassroots experiential marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Proven ability to successfully manage digital marketing channels, grassroots activation, PR/media and large-scale creative campaigns.
- Experience building cross-functional global product strategies and delivering them through regional marketing teams.
- Proven ability to deliver omni-channel brand campaigns to a global audience.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental & disability and performance based bonus available. We support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based bonuses and salary increases.