A Career in Beer….
Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America’s oldest brewing companies, and we’re also one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and have the hardware to prove it as recipients of 50 Most Engaged Workplaces and Canada Top Employers for Young People. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We’re looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for a Media & Social Analyst to work in our Toronto Head Office.
The role’s primary accountability is to contribute towards building extraordinary Brands (including Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Molson Canadian 67, Molson Canadian Cider, Coors Banquet, Rickards TM Brands and many more). This will be accomplished by providing ongoing, actionable data and insights around media and social marketing effectiveness including measures relating to consumer conversations, social behaviours and social content.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Provide monthly website performance reports, and competitive media spend and copy reports, identifying key trends, gaps and opportunities.
- Assist in the creation of custom social dashboards and real-time listening reports which will illustrate key metrics and marketing effort performance measures.
- Assess ROI and scalability of local and national digital/social marketing campaigns and provide recommendations based on findings.Collaborate with Molson Coors Canada Social Marketing Team, Consumer Insight Team, Brand Teams and external Agency partners. Share analysis and learnings to help define and improve success.
- Create and understand the big picture of digital/social customer insights – including qualitative and quantitative measures by channel and program.
- Inspire departmental data driven learning and its benefits.
Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
If You Have The Following…We Want To Hear From You!
- Post-secondary education required - preferably with marketing focus
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital/social media marketing
- Experience with such monitoring tools as Google Analytics, Radian6, Sysomos, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, etc.
- Familiar with basic KPIs that marketers use across key digital/social platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Obsessed with internet culture, social media and using data to measure progress
- Driven to make informed decisions and strong problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and influencing abilities