This position reports to the Director, Sales and Marketing.
This role will involve and require the following:
- Coordinate, develop and adjust the marketing strategy and value propositions for all divisions including strategy for all products/services within each division;
- Oversees corporate brand implementation to ensure brand alignment of a ‘take-to-market’ message, Marketing materials and Marketing items produced for quality, consistency and relevance;
- Creates Marketing communications plans and applicable materials to effectively position and communicate the value of Divestco products and services; responsible for communicating consistent messages across print and electronic media;
- oversees strategies to enhance Divestco’s image such as execution of Divestco’s major customer events, tradeshows and sponsorships;
- Plans and implements effective Marketing and advertising campaigns and promotions;
- Works in concert with the Marketing Coordinator, providing ongoing input and involve the Marketing Coordinator in projects where required in a supporting role;
- Plays a key role in the development and execution of corporate, strategic and marketing innovation marketing projects;
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on various types of Marketing surveys and various other results to optimize marketing investment;
- Plans and effectively executes tactical Marketing projects to exceed stakeholder expectations;
- Responsible for leading Marketing projects based on the approved budget, ensure best marketing initiatives with the most return are undertaken and measure the success and ROI of marketing initiatives via CRM and other performance management tools.
- Proactively support the growth and integration of the Marketing team with operating groups through planning, developing and delivering sales related marketing initiatives for Divestco departments, services and corporate;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Marketing andSaleteam members as well as other service and division leaders;
- Demonstrates professional behavior that reflects and represents Divestco’s best interests while maintaining a fun and energized work environment.
- Provides the Director of Marketing & Sales Marketing Weekly Activity reports for Management meetings;
- Provides support and communicates internal direction of accounts, including creative deadlines, Project Management timelines, budget, etc.
- Acting as liaison between Marketing and divisional stakeholders.
- Participates actively in the development of marketing processes and provide suggestions/ideas to improve results;
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in business with a concentration in Marketing, or equivalent work experience in the Marketing field;
- Has 5 (five) years of broad Marketing related experience;
- Demonstrates professional excellence in the field of Marketing;
- Conducts themselves with strong business acumen and proven ability to implement and maintain effective management and business practices;
- Excellent analytical capabilities;
- A strategic and tactical thinker with a broad Marketing skill set;
- Sound judgment and leadership abilities with a high degree of self-initiative;
- Creative and innovative in all aspects of the job including campaigns, web initiatives, social media and various brand building activities and events;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with proven detailed and deadline oriented Marketing results;
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize activities to deliver on commitments;
- Comfortable with change and possess a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to negotiate, communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Customer service oriented;
- Commitment to self-development and to providing service excellence to the Marketing & Sales team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Emphasis on strong writing skills and positive communication in a dynamic environment.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page